Freight Forwarders Forum 2019: Logistics for Europe - 14 November 2019 - Residence Palace, Brussels
The ‘Logistics for Europe’ Freight Forwarders Forum brings logistics industry representatives and European law makers together in a constructive dialogue on the future of freight transport.
The outline of the programme is available here.
This year’s Forum will address new and outstanding questions:
- How to move forward in completing the internal market to ensure the EU remains a competitive place for logistics?
- What role should the EU play in the harmonisation of IT and data standards to encourage further digitalisation and exchange of data?
- How can the EU guarantee workable legislation in road transport whilst supporting increased efficiencies?
- Why logistics needs all transport modes to be connected physically and digitally?
- How to handle growing freight transport needs whilst reducing emissions? How can smart solutions support the climate objectives in the era of the Green deal?
More information on the programme, speakers and other details is available at the CLECAT FFF19 webpage which you can also easily access on your mobile phone during the event.
The FFF19 is supported by: