Freight Forwarders Forum 2019 - Logistics for Europe - 14 November - Brussels
On 14 November 2019, CLECAT held its annual Freight Forwarders’ Forum at the Residence Palace in Brussels, under the theme ‘Logistics for Europe’. Gathering more than 120 experts from industry and policymakers, the event discussed digitalisation and sustainability in logistics.
Please find below the presentations of the panel speakers.
- Maria Rautavirta, Director of Data Business Unit, Finnish Ministry of Transport and Communications
Panel 1: Digitally Connected Logistics - How to Make it Work
- Roderick de la Houssaye, CEO, Nedcargo
- Matjaž Auflič, Head of Development, TRINET Informatika
- Lia Potec, Policy Officer, European Commission - DG MOVE
Panel 2: An Internal Market for Sustainable Logisitics
- Nicolette van der Jagt, Director General, CLECAT
- Edgar Uribe Casillas, Global Head of Environment and Sustainability, Kuehne + Nagel
- Sergio Barbarino, Research Fellow, Procter & Gamble
- Philippe Mangeard, President, TK'Blue Agency
A summary of the event is available here.
More information on the programme, speakers and other details, including the pictures taken during the event, is available at the CLECAT FFF19 webpage
The FFF19 was kindly supported by: