Freight Forwarders' Forum 2013 - presentations
After the succesful conclusion of our annual Freight Forwarders' Forum, please find below the various presentations that were given during the three panels of the conference.
Panel 1: Increasing performance in the supply chain through better use of hinterland capacity
- Jan Blomme, Chief Advisor at Antwerp Port Authority
- Steve Declercq, Director Benelux at DuisPort
- Piet Jan ten Thije, Director Strategy & Business Development, Portbase
- Alberto Grisone, Director Network Development, Hupac
Panel 2: Intelligent Logistics and innovation Challenges and Opportunities for the Freight Forwarder
- Prof Thierry Vanelslander, University of Antwerp
- Jaco Voorspuij, DHL Supply Chain
- Eric Geerts, Descartes
- Jean Verheyen, Nallian
Panel 3: Centralised Clearance - is there a future?
- Jean-Michel Grave, DG TAXUD
- Godfried Smit, European Shippers' Council
- Jan Van Wesemael, CEB - Alfaport
More information on the event will be available soon.
We thank all the participants for their participation and their valuable contributions during the event.