6th European Conference on ICT for Transport Logistics (ECITL)
The 6thECITL 2013 will put innovation in Transport Logistics in the centre of the conference. The goal is to identify theupcoming logistics challenges while taking into account solutions in development. Topics which will be discussed:
- The future role of logistics for the pan-European economy
- Innovation obstacles in the logistics sector
- Expected Impact of European project solutions on the logistics industry
- The impact of regulations on the innovation capability of the logistics industry
- Fostering the uptake of sustainable logistics operations
- Explore the potential of intelligent cargo solutions
- Identify and define the role of new Information and Communication Technology solutions for logistics operations
The 6th will be held in Zaragoza (Spain). Zaragoza is the perfect place for logistics in the southwest of Europe. The geostrategic position of Zaragoza and its region of Aragon, with 80 % of the Spanish GDP is a competitive advantage for leading logistics infrastructures. Several global players like Zara and Caladero as well as General Motors (in the hinterland of Zaragoza) are situated in this region.
Part of the ECITL will be a presentation and dsicussion on the iCargo project, in which CLECAT is a partner. To register please go here.
More information on the event is available on the ECITL website.