Logistics for Europe Forum 2022 - Towards resilient and competitive supply chains
On 23rd November 2022, the European Freight Forwarders Association (CLECAT), the European Shippers’ Council (ESC) and the European Logistics Association (ELA) welcomed around 150 participants, keynote speakers, and panellists at the Logistics for Europe event, organised jointly at the Residence Palace in Brussels to debate the challenges of European logistics and the need for enhanced collaboration between parties in the European and global supply chains.
Presentations given at the Forum can be found below.
- Koen De Leus, Chief Economist, BNP Paribas Fortis: Economic outlook: accelerating energy transition and digitalisation to sustain Europe’s economy at times of uncertainty
- Steven Pope, Group Head Trade Facilitation (Go Trade), Deutsche Post DHL Group: Trends in Global Trade
- Nicolette van der Jagt, Director General, CLECAT: Presentation of the ESC/CLECAT survey on major concerns of shippers and logistics sector in a disruptive economic, societal, and geopolitical environment
- Mike Garratt, Chairman and Founder, MDS Transmodal: Interpreting market indicators in container shipping
- Olaf Merk, Project Manager, Ports and Shipping, International Transport Forum: Competition in container shipping
A summary of the event is available here.
The pictures of the event are available here.