Freight Forwarders Forum 2016 – 16 november
Air Cargo Logistics: Ground for Change?
The Freight Forwarders Forum 2016, entitled “Air Cargo Logistics: Ground for Change?”, will be held on 16 November in partnership with Brussels Airport, at the nearby Van Der Valk Hotel. The event will in three sessions deal with a number of important issues industry is faced with including:
Embracing “e-business” – what’s in it for the users?
- How can industry stakeholders go from lip service to implementation of eFreight / e-Air Way Bill?
- How can digitalisation improve the efficiency, security and resilience of the air cargo supply chain?
- What are the next steps – expectations of the freight forwarding industry
Adding value to the Air Logistics Supply Chain
- Optimising the chain and creating logistics solution through innovative collaboration
- How can integrated solutions be created for the logistics industry?
- What are the expectations from the customers?
What’s in the data pipeline for air cargo?
- Border management and efficient regulatory management
- How can digitalisation facilitate risk assessment programmes such as ACAS (US), PACT (Canada) and Precise (EU)?
- How can new and emerging threats be tackled?
The event is organised with the support of Brussels Airport.
The program can be downloaded below.
We are very pleased to have the following high level speakers confirmed, Luc De Blieck, Deputy Director Compliance and Facilitation, World Customs Organization, Matej Zakonjšek, Head of Cabinet Commissioner Bulc, European Commission, Kester Meijer, Director Operational Integrity and Division Safety & Quality Manager KLM Cargo, Alain Lumbroso, Economist, International Transport Forum, Ariaen Zimmerman, Executive Director of CargoiQ, Steven Polmans, Head of Cargo, Sales & Marketing Brussels Airport Company, Markus Muecke, Global Head Air Freight Procurement and product management, Panalpina , Lother Moehle, Director Security Standardisation, DB Schenker, Andreas Wilhelm, Global Security Manager, Kuehne + Nagel, Markus Flacke, Managing Director of CHAMP Cargosystems GmbH CHAMP Cargosystems GmbH and Gordon Wright, Head Cargo Border Management, International Air Transport Association.
About the Freight Forwarders Forum
CLECAT’s Freight Forwarders Forum takes place once a year, offering the freight forwarding and transport policy communities an occasion to discuss policy and business issues affecting the logistics, freight forwarding and customs services sector.
The Forum typically features keynote speeches from political and business leaders, and several panel discussions on topical issues involving experts from across industry, academia and public authorities. In addition, the Freight Forwarders Forum offers excellent networking opportunities for stakeholders involved in logistics, freight forwarding and customs services.
VAN DER VALK HOTEL BRUSSELS AIRPORT
Hotel Brussels Airport
How to get to the hotel click here