CLECAT is hiring a Trainee
CLECAT, the European organisation for freight forwarders, logistics and customs agents is looking for a trainee to join its Brussels team for a minimum period of approx. 6 months.
The position entails the monitoring of important EU policy initiatives in the field of freight transport and logistics, following key policy debates in the European institutions, drafting of concise reports and minutes of meetings and events, research on issues related to digitalisation, sustainability and security and so much more.
What are we looking for?
- You have a passion for European policy making in the area of transport and logistics – preferably demonstrated by a traineeship at the European institutions
- You hold a university level degree in Political Science, International Relations, Economy, Law or other relevant fields
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret and analyse policy documents and research reports and summarise them in a clear and concise manner
- You are fully proficient or native speaker of English (with a good knowledge of a second European language)
- You are a self-starter and able to show assertiveness, flexibility, and autonomy
What’s in it for you?
By joining our team, you will be working in a small association where you can develop new skills and where there is room for initiatives. We offer monthly allowances and additional benefits.
If you are interested, please send your CV, along with a motivation letter explaining why you are interested in the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about CLECAT: www.clecat.org