06 October 2020
FFF2020 - Session 4: Air Cargo Logistics Supply Chains Put to Test at Times of COVID-19 (15.30-16.30h)
- Air freight is likely to shoulder a high portion of global traffic for the coming two years or more – is the industry prepared for this?
- Preparing for the import of vaccines.
- How to guarantee capacity at times of crisis?
Moderator: Ben Radstaak, Director Innovation and Compliance, Air Cargo Netherlands
- Christophe Dussart, Deputy Head of Unit Aviation Policy, DG MOVE
- Lothar Moehle, Director AVSEC & Governance Global Air Freight, DB Schenker
- Paul Crombach, Program Manager Cool Chain, Airfrance KLM Martinair Cargo
- Alessandro Albertini, President of ANAMA, FEDESPEDI Air Freight Institute
- David Bellon, President, Air Cargo Belgium