06 October 2020
FFF2020 - Session 3: Mobilising European Freight Forwarders to Take Action to Reduce Emissions (14.00-15.15h)
- Preparing for the future to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions of freight transport at times of crisis when customers aim for low prices and good service.
- Supporting SMEs in their preparation for evolving customer demands and regulations – low emissions freight will be a reality in a few years!
- Benefits for early adopters: what can you do to become a leader and use climate commitments and action as a value proposition to customers (and policy makers).
- Learning from peers.
- Sophie Punte, Executive Director, Smart Freight Centre
- Dr. Dustin Schöder, Corporate Programs & Project Management, Deutsche Bahn AG
- Graham Major-Ex, Head of Green Revenue, Sennder
- Astrid Schlewing, Head of Sector Logistics, DG MOVE