06 October 2020
FFF2020 - Session 2: Future EU-UK Relationship: Implications for Logistics and Customs (12.00-13.00h)
- A deal or no-deal… What will be the new reality after the transition period?
- Getting ready strategies from the freight forwarding business.
- How to minimise disruption
Moderator: Dimitri Sérafimoff, Director, Portmade
- Chris Taylor, Head of Customs, UK PermRep
- Olivier Thouard, Director Customs and Tax, GEFCO
- Pawel Jarza, Policy & Compliance Advisor, BIFA
- Irish Customs Representative / Dutch Customs Representative (tbc)
- European Commission DG TAXUD (name tbc)