Stakeholders call upon Member States to support the facilitation of intermodal transport
- 26 March 2014
The European Shippers' Council (ESC), the European association of freight forwarders and logistics service providers (CLECAT) and the European Intermodal Association (EIA) have issued a letter urging the Council of the EU to amend the EU regulation on 45-foot containers in support of intermodal transport.
4th Railway Package - CLECAT disappointed by First Reading Position of the European Parliament
- 27 February 2014
The European Freight Forwarders' Association, CLECAT, has expressed its disappointment about the European Plenary vote on the six legislative proposals forming the 4th Railway Package which took place in Strasbourg yesterday.
4th Railway Package - Open letter to the attention of Members of the European Parliament
- 10 February 2014
Two weeks prior to the vote in Plenary on the Fourth Railway Package new amendments put forward by incumbent railway undertakings and their representing organization risk to jeopardize the balanced agreement reached by the TRAN committee on the 17th December 2013.
CLECAT, ERFA and ESC call for the rejection of the amendments which threaten the good work done so far.
Port services: Open letter to the attention of the MEPs of the TRAN Committee
- 21 January 2014
Port users urge Members of the European Parliament Transport Committee to vote for a Ports Regulation which covers all port services, respects market functioning and ensures correct implementation of the basic Treaty principles. Many of the tabled amendments will make the proposal superfluous and should therefore not be supported.
4th Railway Package: Open letter to the attention of the MEPs of the TRAN Committee
- 11 December 2013
Some days before a strategic vote on the 4th Railway package, some MEPs – supported by incumbents – are bringing amendments which may lead to an unacceptable set back of the European Railway reform. CLECAT, ERFA and ESC consider it as a sabotage action towards fullfilment of the European railway reform.
Press Release: FFF2013 “Innovative Solutions in Logistics: from Strategy to Reality"
- 02 December 2013
CLECAT, the European Association for forwarding, transport, logistics and customs services held its 13th annual event under the theme “Innovative Solutions in Logistics: from Strategy to Reality”on Thursday 28th of November in Antwerp.
- Freight Forwarders' Forum 2013 - presentations
- Freight Forwarders welcome Global Agreement on Aviation Emissions
- CLECAT calls on Council not to undermine the European authorisation process through leading NSAs!
- Freight Forwarders' Seek Global Solution on Aviation Emissions
- CLECAT, ECSA and ECASBA keen to see the port regulation adopted soon
- 6th European Conference on ICT for Transport Logistics (ECITL)
- Press Release: Freight Forwarders call on Russia to secure a solution that does not hamper trade
- Press Release: ‘Container Weight Proposal Ineffective’
- Freight Forwarders Forum 2013
- CLECAT weighs in on TOC panel debate on container weighing