4th Railway Package - Open letter to Transport Council
- 28 November 2014
CLECAT co-signed an open letter to the Transport Council, together with other stakeholders from the rail community, urging the EU Member States to pursue discussions on the political pillar of the 4th Railway Package and to retain the principles that allow a thriving, competitive rail market to develop for the benefit of freight and passengers.
Shippers and Freight Forwarders debate Intelligent Logistics by iCargo
- 18 November 2014
The European freight forwarders association, CLECAT, and the European Shippers Council, ESC, have issued a joint press release regarding the workshop they organised at Intermodal Europe 2014 last week in Rotterdam addressing 'Intelligent Logistics through Partnering in the Supply Chain'.
Freight Forwarders Forum 2014 debates the Future of Logistics
- 10 November 2014
CLECAT, policy makers and industry stakeholders identified challenges and opportunities for logistics at Freight Forwarders Forum which took place on 6 November at the Headquarters of the World Customs Organisation in Brussels.
Freight Forwarders Forum 2014 - presentations
- 07 November 2014
Following the successful conclusion of our annual Freight Forwarders' Forum, the CLECAT Secretariat has now uploaded the presentations that were given during the panels of the conference.
iCARGO Workshop at INTERMODAL ROTTERDAM
- 31 October 2014
A workshop addressing 'Intelligent Logistics through Partnering in the Supply Chain' will be chaired by European freight forwarders association, CLECAT, and the European Shippers Council (ESC) at Intermodal Europe 2014, which takes place from 11-13 November at the Rotterdam AHOY.
4th Railway Package: Joint letter CLECAT/ESC
- 24 September 2014
CLECAT and ESC have issued a joint letter urging the transport advisors of the permanent representations of EU member states to make progress on the political pilar of the 4th Railway Package.
- Press release: FFF2014 "Envisioning the Future of Logistics: Challenges & Solutions Explored"
- CLECAT Manifesto: Recommendations for unlocking the Transport Single Market in support of an efficient and sustainable EU Freight Policy
- Freight Forwarders Forum 2014
- Joint press release: Freight forwarders’ connectivity should not be chained
- Stakeholders call upon Member States to support the facilitation of intermodal transport
- 4th Railway Package - CLECAT disappointed by First Reading Position of the European Parliament
- 4th Railway Package - Open letter to the attention of Members of the European Parliament
- Port services: Open letter to the attention of the MEPs of the TRAN Committee
- 4th Railway Package: Open letter to the attention of the MEPs of the TRAN Committee
- Press Release: FFF2013 “Innovative Solutions in Logistics: from Strategy to Reality"