4th Railway Package: Joint letter CLECAT/ESC
- 24 September 2014
CLECAT and ESC have issued a joint letter urging the transport advisors of the permanent representations of EU member states to make progress on the political pilar of the 4th Railway Package.
Press release: FFF2014 "Envisioning the Future of Logistics: Challenges & Solutions Explored"
- 11 September 2014
CLECAT's Annual Freight Forwarders Forum addressing 'the Future of Logistics; challenges and solutions explored' will take place at the World Customs Organisation headquarters on the 6th November 2014.
CLECAT Manifesto: Recommendations for unlocking the Transport Single European Market in support of an efficient and sustainable EU Freight Transport Policy
- 08 July 2014
CLECAT, the European association of freight forwarders, logistics service providers and customs, calls upon the newly installed EU decision makers to deliver a sustainable, business-friendly policy framework on freight transport logistics.
Freight Forwarders Forum 2014
- 16 June 2014
Envisioning the Future of Logistics: Challenges and Solutions Explored
Joint press release: Freight forwarders’ connectivity should not be chained
- 16 June 2014
On Friday 13 June, CLECAT and FIATA, representing freight forwarders on the European and international level, presented their views on the "Role of freight forwarders and logistics in intermodal transport chains" at a workshop of UNECE in Brussels.
Stakeholders call upon Member States to support the facilitation of intermodal transport
- 26 March 2014
The European Shippers' Council (ESC), the European association of freight forwarders and logistics service providers (CLECAT) and the European Intermodal Association (EIA) have issued a letter urging the Council of the EU to amend the EU regulation on 45-foot containers in support of intermodal transport.
- 4th Railway Package - CLECAT disappointed by First Reading Position of the European Parliament
- 4th Railway Package - Open letter to the attention of Members of the European Parliament
- Port services: Open letter to the attention of the MEPs of the TRAN Committee
- 4th Railway Package: Open letter to the attention of the MEPs of the TRAN Committee
- Press Release: FFF2013 “Innovative Solutions in Logistics: from Strategy to Reality"
- Freight Forwarders' Forum 2013 - presentations
- Freight Forwarders welcome Global Agreement on Aviation Emissions
- CLECAT calls on Council not to undermine the European authorisation process through leading NSAs!
- Freight Forwarders' Seek Global Solution on Aviation Emissions
- CLECAT, ECSA and ECASBA keen to see the port regulation adopted soon